We are hiring individuals who have prior Automotive Service experience.
Automotive Service Advisor / Automotive Service Consultant / Service Writer D'Addario Automotive Group – Shelton, CT
We are seeking a professional & enthusiastic Automotive Service Advisor for our busy dealership service department at D'Addario Buick, GMC, and Cadillac in Shelton CT.
At D’Addario Buick, Cadillac, GMC, and D’Addario Nissan in Shelton, CT business is booming, and we are looking for some special people for the Service Consultant position.
If you are looking for a long-term career, (some of our people have been with us for over 30 years) and not just a job and if:
* You enjoy working with people
* You are a good listener * You are a good problem solver
* You are detail-oriented * You have strong selling skills
* You take pride in a job well done * You can follow a process yet recommend improvement when you see them
* You can well work as part of a team * You are flexible
* You like a fast pace environment * You can make customers feel valued and important
* You have strong verbal and written communication skills
* You have excellent telephone skills * You can learn computer programs quickly
* You are a positive thinker Then we’d like to speak with you!!
Job Responsibilities: As a Customer Service Consultant/Advisor, you are the direct contact with the customer & act as the liaison with the technicians.
In addition, you would review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to our valued customers’ vehicles for optimal performance.
Benefits You’d receive with us: * Very competitive salary (hourly wage plus commission)
* Medical Plan * 401K Savings Plan
* Basic Life Insurance * Opportunities for Advancement
* No Sundays required * Work-Life Balance
* You would work in a clean State-of-the-art service center with the most modern equipment
* You’d be in a family-owned dealership where your good work is recognized and valued
* You’d receive training and coaching support for your continuous improvement
* Saturday lunches provide Basic Job Requirements
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Connecticut driver’s license with a clean record
* Background check and drug screen required prior to hire
* 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service orientated environment required.
Location/Region: Shelton, CT (06484)