We are seeking board-certified or board-eligible neurologists to provide outpatient services in our newly-built hospital, recognized as a Certified Stroke Center “Gold Seal” by The Joint Commission. Join hospital-employed group of 4 board certified neurologists, one APRN, specialty-trained support staff, and excellent backup support.
Owensboro Health administration and physician leaders are committed to the growth of our outpatient neurology services in western Kentucky and southern Indiana. Joining Owensboro Health Medical Group means you will have state-of-the-art equipment, and work collaboratively with the regions highest trained and compassionate providers in a service area population of nearly 500,000.
offering generous benefits including: Competitive compensation with two year guarantee base salary, RVU potential, up-front bonuses, CME, 240 hours annual paid time off, health, dental, vision, employer-paid liability coverage, and matching retirement plans Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2020 – teaching opportunities available.
- Strong economy - named "Top 100 small towns in the US" and "Top 10 cities where millennials are flocking"
- Mid-sized town on the Ohio River with easy access to metro amenities
- Affordable housing, available acreage, new downtown condo's under construction
- Family - friendly community
- Excellent public and private school options with involved families
- Enjoy weekends in the newly revitalized downtown or at one of the many outdoor/recreational amenities
Contact me to learn more
Location/Region: Owensboro, KY (42303)