We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible obstetrics/ gynecologist to collaborate with our women's health team in providing superior care and achieving quality metrics throughout western KY. Join an employed group of 3 Ob-Gyn’s, 1 Gyn, 1 APRN, and 1 CNM/APRN.
Practice in an outpatient clinic attached to the new hospital with modern technolocy including 2 DaVinci's, high risk obstetics, Level III NICU, OB Hospitalist Group, and MFM consultation services.
- $350K - $400K compensation, based on experience; up-front bonuses, productivity incentives, 2-year guaranteed base salary, CME.
- 5-7 years of experience preferred.
- Generous paid time off, health, dental, vision, employer-paid liability coverage, matching 403 (b) plans.
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2020 – teaching opportunities available
ABOUT OWENSBORO HEALTH
Owensboro Health offers a full range of services utilizing the latest technologies and protocols. Locations include the flagship Owensboro Helath Regional Hospital that opened in 2013. Additional facilities include Owensboro Health Mulenberg Community Hospital, regional primary care and specialty clinics, and three new healthplexes located in surrounding counties.
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The new, $350 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room. In addition, highly advanced medical technology is easily accessible. Among the advancements, Owensboro Health has invested in:
- 16 operating room suites
- 2 da Vinci® surgical systems to aid in minimally invasive procedures
- Expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Epic - electronic medical records system
- RFID (Radio-frequency Identification) system for technology tracking and inventory
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,000 births; 75,000 emergency room visits; 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits each year. System wide, the organization has nearly 4,300 employees and 219 medical staff.
LIFE IN OWENSBORO
Owensboro sits on the southern bank of the Ohio River and serves as a cultural and business hub in the Kentucky-Indiana-Illinois tri-state region. A moden and vibrant community that maintains a rich history and traditional charm of a southern American city, Owensboro offers a family-friendly atmosphere, quality educational opportunities, a low crime rate and low cost of living index.
- American's Best Places To Work - CNN/Business Week
- Named a "Hear The Music' City in 2019 - Brand USA
- Top City for Millenials - Business Insider
Contact Kathryn Coble for more information on this opportunity
Location/Region: Owensboro, KY (42303)