Keep your colleagues healthy NOCO Medical Director Occ Med
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of Occupational Health Professionals in Northern Colorado. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician with Leadership! Our Occ Health Medical Director will provide Clinical Occupational Health Services, demonstrating competence in the evaluation and treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses, and the performance of specialty examinations provided to patients, employers, and payers associated with Banner Occupational Health Services.
- BE/BC Occupational Medicine Physician
- 3 years' Occupational Health experience required
- 2 years' Managerial and Research experience in the medical field
- DOT, MRO, Level II Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
- M - F | 8a - 5p | No call
Geographical High Points:
- 100,000+ population, surrounded by cities with a variety of cultures
- <45 minute drive to: Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park, Denver, Fort Collins, premier restaurants, and endless recreational activities
- Recently named one of the fastest-growing and best places to live in the nation
- Excellent private and public school options
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent health benefit options
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employee
Location/Region: Greeley, CO (80631)