Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine to join its primary care clinic located in Wheaton, Minnesota.
- The population demographic for family medicine is made up of approximately 25% pediatrics, 40% geriatrics and 35% adult.
- The community hospital no longer supports delivery of infants.
- Additional areas of interest that would be welcome include sports medicine and occupational health.
- The number of patients seen daily in the clinic: 20 patients.
- Inpatient levels vary from zero to five.
- A physician can practice whichever skills they are trained for and credentialed to provide.
- Call is one weekend per month for ER coverage and Day Hospital Call would be every 4th weekday.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
Location/Region: Wheaton, MN (56296)