Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon in Bemidji, MN.
- Join a team of 3 Orthopedic Surgeons, 1 Sports Medicine Physician and 5 APPs
- Large referral base
- 118 bed hospital, 9 operating rooms
- New Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center that includes:
- A two-story, 46,385 square foot expansion
- 2 state-of-the art X-ray rooms
- Space for up to six orthopedic surgeons
- Integrated services of orthopedics, sports medicine and rehab in one central location
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
Sanford Health in Bemidji, MN, is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 160 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 1,000 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level III trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is also supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.
Compensation: Nationally Competitive compensation with a Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, and a generous Relocation Allowance.
Community: Bemidji is the first city on the Mississippi River - located a scenic 3 ½ hour drive northwest of Minneapolis, this picturesque community has much to offer. Golf on one of three local courses. Sail, canoe, fish, swim or water-ski on dozens of nearby lakes. Bike on scenic trails or cross-country ski at nearby Itasca State Park, headwaters of the Mississippi River. The community is home to Bemidji State University, Minnesota Public Radio and Public Television and features excellent schools, active theater and orchestra groups and a regional shopping center – a nice blend of cultural and year-round recreational activity. Bemidji, MN is a designated MUA site. This growing university and resort community has an immediate service radius of 45,000 with a secondary draw of up to 142,000 people.
Location/Region: Bemidji, MN (56601)