Our client is looking for a bio process associate in Devens, MA
This starts as a 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend/convert to permanent, and is a 12-hour rotating shift. 5am-5pm Mon, Thurs, Fri one week and Tues, Wed, Sat, Sun on the opposite week.
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned.
- Prepares process buffers and reagents.
- Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion.
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance and operational variances to area management.
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner. Follows detailed SOP’s and batch records.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements.
- Maintains files, records and equipment.
- Records data, logs activities and monitors processes.
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience A.A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred.
- Prior job related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology and cGMP clean room operations is a plus.
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team based culture.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Devens, Massachusetts