Director of Interactive Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Department: Communications & Marketing
The Director of Interactive Marketing will manage the development, implementation and assessment of interactive marketing campaigns, including creative work and messaging across multiple platforms to influence diverse audiences, with a heavy emphasis on photo, video and social media. This position will directly supervise the following three positions: photographer, videographer and social media coordinator. The director will plan and manage interactive marketing projects to grow market share and increase loyalty among existing base, as well as look for opportunities to engage in new user channels. The director will also be responsible for reporting on the effectiveness of the photo/video content that is produced, as well as analytics for the university’s social media. The director must be proactive in seizing promotional opportunities and develop the strategic content to support them. This position will also participate in special event programming and execution.
- Directs the development, implementation and assessment of interactive marketing campaigns, including creative work and messaging across multiple platforms to influence diverse audiences, with a heavy emphasis on photo, video and social media.
- Supervises and leads creative production team, including photo, video and social media staff, to support institutional priorities, in-house clients and university marketing/branding initiatives.
- Plans and manages interactive marketing projects and campaigns to grow market share and increase loyalty among existing base.
- Identifies new user channels to increase engagement.
- Tests, measures and refines interactive marketing efforts, building brand awareness and improving the user experience with the photo/video content that is produced.
- Seizes promotional opportunities and develops the strategic content to support them.
- Contributes to marketing special event programming and execution.
- Prepares analytical reports for management with emphasis on return on investment.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, by the Executive Director of Communications & Marketing.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Four years related experience. Demonstrated progressive experience in the marketing or communications field.
Five years related experience.
Typical hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Additional hours if/when needed.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with education and experience, AD47.
Benefits include the accumulation of two vacation days per month and one sick leave day per month, and thirteen (13) University holidays. Other benefits include medical and life insurance (shared cost with the university), retirement, optional 401k, and educational benefits.
Screening date is April 24th, 2020, open until filled.
Click to apply now!
Tennessee Tech University is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, sex, disability, age (40 and over), status as a protected veteran, genetic information or any other category protected by federal or state law. Inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies should be directed to email@example.com.
Location/Region: Cookeville, TN