ASAE helps associations, and the professionals who lead, manage, and work in them, transform society through the power of collaboration. We are looking for someone to join our team as a Member Relations Coordinator. Candidates must be able to work in a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative environment where colleagues are engaged, respect and support each other, hold themselves accountable, and celebrate their work.
The Research Project Senior Coordinator works as part of a team to support various research activities and research department administrative functions and project management. This position is responsible for 1) assisting in all phases of market and industry research activities by providing administrative and logistical support; 2) serving as the point of contact to respond to member and staff inquiries about the research department and access to data, general research requests, status of research projects, etc.; and 3) coordinating research volunteer activities such as meetings, conference calls, agenda development, volunteer recruitment etc. 4) provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate logistics, serve as recorder, and prepare minutes for conference calls and committee meeting
- Conduct cursory literature searches on select topics related to association management and research study concep
- Respond to/direct inquiries and requests for information from members of the ASAE community for research-related resources, including fulfilling requests from academic scholars for access to datas
- Work with content dissemination staff to coordinate information to be placed on ASAE Foundation’s web site related to current research initiatives and research finding
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to research team and assist with special projects and other initiatives related to research projects.
- Strong administrative or project coordination skill
- Basic editorial skills (proofreading, light editing, writing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize workloa
- Demonstrated attention to detail to plan and implement logisti
- Demonstrated ability to work with volunteers and colleagues at all level
- Ability to maintain a positive and customer service orientation at all times.
- Within sphere of responsibility, ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a tea
- Familiarity with volunteer management skills helpful.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, and co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to work legally within the United States without sponsorship
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.