Exciting opportunity for a CGI Artist on a long term contract in the San Bruno, CA area! The CGI Artist is responsible for collaboratively creating high quality, photorealistic CGI renderings of lifestyle and products to be used throughout the Company’s marketing campaigns. With an eye for detail and a talent for photorealistic asset creation, the artist works with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages to create photo-realistic images with superior texturing and lighting detail.
Key Job Activities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bring innovative lifestyle product concepts to ideation and refine through the development process.
- Create best-in-class lifestyle, and product feature renderings.
- Stay current on all technology related to 3D and photorealistic imaging to streamline CGI development.
- Assist with defining processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Use the ability to understand and articulate the elements of good photography to achieve quality CGI image.
- Contribute and translate the vision of Design and Marketing Teams into photorealistic lifestyle scenes and product feature images.
- Accountable for proofing and revisions
- Manage multiple projects and be held accountable to timelines established by the PM, as well as demonstrate flexibility when priorities change.
- Work quickly and efficiently and always striving to find a better way to perform (keyboard shortcuts, general workflows, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Arts and Animation, Interactive Entertainment, Interior Design or Interactive Technology or related field required
- Knowledge of 3D software including 3D Max, Maya, V-ray, etc.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard 3rd party plugins.
- Superior texturing, lighting, finish detail rendering ability.
- Storyteller: translate concepts and sketches into realized 3D models and lifestyle images.
- Ability to work at high speeds and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in retail design is a BIG PLUS!
Job ID: 318403MM
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: San Bruno, CA (94066)