Exciting opportunity for a CGI Project Manager for a long term contract in the San Bruno, CA area! The CGI PM will manage the CGI production workflow, which may involve but not be limited to the coordination of representatives from creative, photography, photo ops, product design, CAD engineering, illustrators, and CGI artists/vendors. This position entails leading cross-functional teams, setting up schedules and budgets, establishing project roadmaps, and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. Must be able to handle heavy project volume and deliver high quality, photorealistic CGI renderings of lifestyle and products to be used throughout the Company’s marketing campaigns.
Key Job Activities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Work collaboratively with both business partners and internal teams to develop new CGI deliverables
- Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
- Coordinates cross-functional teams in order to ensure completion of projects
- Responsible for managing workflows, timelines and deliverables
- Have a hands on approach to all projects
- Bring innovative lifestyle product concepts to ideation and refine through the development process.
- Deliver best-in-class lifestyle, and product feature renderings.
- Stay current on all technology related to 3D and photorealistic imaging to streamline CGI development
- Enhance the productivity of the team through process assessment, refinement and change management
- Use the ability to understand and articulate the elements of good photography to achieve quality CGI image
- Contribute and translate the vision of Design and Marketing Teams into photorealistic lifestyle scenes and product feature images
- Work with the necessary stakeholders to capture/retrieve required imagery and digital assets as needed for the development of deliverables.
- Accountable for proofing, managing revisions and tracking approvals for projects.
- Manage multiple projects, create timelines and hold people accountable to the established timelines
- Demonstrate flexibility when priorities change and be able to communicate all changes to business partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years as a project manager
- Must have project management experience with CGI deliverables
- Knowledge of 3D software including 3D Max, Maya, V-ray, etc.
- Expert knowledge of industry standards
- An eye for texturing, lighting, finish detail rendering and ensure quality standards are met
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work at high speeds, manage multiple projects and ensure deadlines are met
- CPG/Retail or Gaming industry experience
- Previous experience in retail design is a BIG PLUS!
Job ID: 318404MM
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: San Bruno, CA (94066)