Calvert Street Group is recruiting a digital organizer to join our digital and communications team. Digital organizers set strategy, draft and execute digital marketing plans, and manage the online and offline Calvert Street brand. The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and thrive in a rapidly growing culture that rewards hard work!
Calvert Street is a corporate and political campaign consulting firm located in Nashville, TN. Our firm focuses on state and local affairs, land-use and development, ballot initiatives, and nonpartisan political campaigns all across the United States.
• Help create, edit, and post all types of content including client emails, company social media
posts, website, etc.
• Identify marketing opportunities both online and in-person
• Produce marketing materials for business development, recruitment, and internal use
• Prepare monthly reports and tracking of key performance indicators
• Support Campaign Managers in analyzing the political and digital landscape
• Collaborate with digital team members to design project websites, direct mail, online
advertisements, and collateral
• Help design and execute paid digital outreach programs
• Build and manage online coalitions utilizing social media platforms to support client objectives
• Attend project meetings, meet deadlines, and draft reports.
• 2-4 year(s) of digital marketing experience
• Excellent communications skills including verbal, written, and visual required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience in corporate marketing a huge plus!
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field
• Experience creating graphics and original content for social media platforms (Facebook,
• Experience in Facebook campaigns including content creation and audience segmentation–
with examples to share if requested
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Commensurate with experience. Generous benefits including, but not limited to: unlimited
vacation; gym membership; health, vision & dental packages; 401k with a company match and
• Submit a brief cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com with “Digital
Organizer” in the subject field. No phone calls please.
Location/Region: Nashville, TN (37201)