UPPER SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
HOPE Academy is a K-12 private, Christian, University-Model® School in Concord, NC. HOPE is entering its tenth year, recently celebrated its first graduating class in 2019, and was accredited through COGNIA (formerly SACS/CASI) in 2018. HOPE partners with families through a unique schedule that allows parents to have more time and influence in their children’s lives while simultaneously engaging students in relevant and meaningful learning experiences. HOPE prepares students for success in college and beyond by utilizing Project-Based Learning (PBL) as a cornerstone.
The Upper School Principal’s responsibilities include championing our middle and high school students, the faculty and overall program by developing relationships, preserving and cultivating the school’s culture, and strategically growing the academic program as it aligns with the vision of HOPE Academy. We are looking for someone who loves the Lord, is mission-minded, and has a proven background in learning and educational leadership. This 12-month, full-time, senior leadership position reports to the Head of School and requires on campus attendance on all HOPE Academy school days and school events.
AT HOPE, WE…
- Love well.
- Learn constantly and execute with a growth mindset.
- Work with excellence.
- Balance big vision and daily tasks.
- Collaborate with enthusiasm and humility.
- Assume the best.
AT HOPE, YOU WILL…
- Serve with professionals who are passionate about Jesus, children, family and learning.
- Experience work that has eternal significance and influence.
- Be supported by loving and invested people.
Salary is dependent on experience, health and retirement benefits are self-funded, and a tuition discount is provided for all children that attend HOPE Academy.
- Acknowledges full agreement with the HOPE Academy Statement of Faith
- Demonstrates a deep and abiding faith in Jesus Christ
- Highly relational with superior customer service and public speaking skills
- Preferred Master’s Degree in educational field
- 5-10+ years of successful classroom teaching experience
- Successful educational leadership experience.
Location/Region: Concord, NC (28027)