Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Summary: IT Testing Specialists create test deliverables and perform hands-on testing for internally developed or externally purchased products. Types of testing may include system, integration, regression or end-to-end testing. IT Testing Specialists deploy or execute job streams for creating test beds, design test scenarios, author test scripts, execute tests and track defects to certify that applications meet the approved system requirements. Working collaboratively with other IT staff to review and understand system requirements, and to design and review test strategies identifying resolutions for defects. IT Testing Specialist are expected to demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and written communication skills to satisfy the main duties of this profession. Successful Testers are detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals who can work closely with teams of designers, engineers, and other related personnel while also being able to work independently as needed. They should display good judgment and be able decision-makers capable of exercising strong time management skills.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer related field or relevant work experience
- 5-8 years of Professional experience in an IT related field preferably in a development or testing environment
- Must have strong knowledge of SDLC
- Must have strong knowledge of STLC
- Must have strong knowledge of Testing concepts
- Must be able to create and execute test cases
- Thorough understanding of the business process(s) and flows involved in the system capabilities being tested
- Thoroughly understands As-Is and To-Be business processes to understand what's changing
- Ability to communicate with the business in business language and with developers in technical language
- Must have strong PC skills and demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office Suite products
- Automated; Selenium, Robotium, TestComplete, QTP, SoapUI, Visual Studio Test Pro, etc.
- Manual; Selenium, Appium, JMeter, Jenkins, TestLink, Mantis, Postman, Firbug, etc.
- Must have the ability to extract data utilizing moderately complex SQL queries
- Ability to read logical and physical data models and understand the relationship between various tables
- Ability to clearly identify data needs and requirements for the respective test efforts
- Ability to execute automated test scripts as needed
- Ability to read various system input/output files; XML, Flat, 834, 835, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL (32246)