Our client is looking for a Software Engineer II located in San Diego, CA.
- Develop world-class software applications to control DNA Sequencing devices
- Ensure software architecture aligns with user needs to bring high-value products to market
- Comfortable working in an Agile team environment
- Leverage expertise in investigation and resolution of technical problems within the department
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate the applicability of new software technologies to the latest Sequencing platforms
- Drive innovation at a software product level and contributes ideas to software road mapping
- Bachelor or Master Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computational Science, or related field from an accredited university. Ideal candidates will have a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Knowledge and experience with C# and .Net
- Knowledge of current cybersecurity trends and requlations
- Experience designing and implementing software quality patterns and practices (continuous integration, static analysis, unit testing, integrated testing).
- Understanding of SOA, software security architecture, REST APIs, and other architectural patterns
- Proficient with source control management repositories (such as GIT, SVN, etc.) and CM practices
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design
- Demonstrated success in collaborating in a fast-paced team environment and delivering high-quality software products using established agile development methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.) against formal schedules
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: San Diego, California