Want a job with guarantee income during COVID-19?
Consider becoming a water/wastewater operator with PeopleService! We will provide on-the-job training while assisting you in becoming a certified operator with career advancement opportunities in our Humboldt, IA location.
Water/Wastewater personnel are considered essential personnel in times of crisis - it takes a lot of work to get water from natural resources like reservoirs, streams and groundwater - into people's taps. And it is an equally complicated process to convert wastewater from drains and sewers into a form that is safe to release into the environment.
If this sounds like a career path you would find challenging, then complete a PeopleService on-line application at www.peopleservice.com/work-with-us/apply/.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with clean record to operate company-provided vehicle.
- Strong mechanical background in order to diagnose and repair related equipment, such as blowers, pumps, etc.
- Prior work experience in a related field helpful, farming, plumbing, laying of pipe, etc.
- Ability to operate a personal computer with experience using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Able to work in all weather conditions, in confined spaces and heights.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients, citizens and vendors by establishing a strong rapport using tact and diplomacy.
- Required to work weekends and on-call based on a rotating schedule; therefore, must be able to respond to after-hour emergencies.
If you want to be an essential personnel in protecting the environment and providing quality water for consumption, then apply today - www.peopleservice.com/work-with-us/apply/.
Location/Region: Humboldt IA