At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a creative, passionate Partner Enablement Program Manager to join the Startup & ISV Partner Program team, IBM's division that is dedicated to making it easier for cloud-first partners to work and innovate with IBM. A key focus of the mission is to build scalable partner benefits and capabilities to enable thousands of startups, ISVs, and cloud-first partners to build, sell and scale their solution/business.
In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team from Design, Marketing and Operations to define the roadmap. You will also collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Legal. You will manage a cross-functional squad focused on creating Startup & ISV partner benefits. In doing so, you will be on the front lines of bringing IBM's startup & partner ecosystem vision to life.Job details:
- Create new value-add programs with an ultimate goal of deepening the partner relationship and driving satisfaction
- Influence and work with squad leaders across the broader team to sunset existing no/low-impact features
- Identify and manage ambitious strategic, operationally complex program related projects and launch in timely manner
- Manage stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Product to drive decision making and align roadmap
- Develop comprehensive program strategies that solve complex ISV challenges
- Lead fostering a team culture of impact and performance
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7+ years in a program management, business design, digital product strategy or similar field
- Verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Entrepreneurial spirited self-starter who move projects forward with little direction
- Extensive experience leading cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Comprehensive understanding of Design Thinking methodologies (i.e. persona mapping, scenario mapping, end-to-end program flow)
- Command of the broader tech landscape and an interest in keeping up to date with developments in innovation, startups, cloud platforms, partner ecosystem
- Instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking and systems-level thinking to focus on the things that matter most and create long-lasting program benefits
- Experience concepting, creating, launching scalable programs
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Comfortable working and driving a fast paced agile environment with multiple responsibilities
- Masters in technology or business-related field
About Business Unit
At IBM Cognitive Applications, we build open applications that unlock the power of data for clients, partners, and developers. Running on top of IBM's unique Hybrid, Multi-cloud and AI infrastructures, these applications work across horizontal domains and bring our technology to life for end users. Cognitive Applications unit includes: Watson Customer Engagement, Watson IoT, Watson Media and Weather, Talent & Collaboration, Digital Growth & Commerce, and IBM Developer teams.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Location/Region: New York, NY