Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company.
From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast.
Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance.
Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow our dealership is seeking a Heavy Construction Equipment Technician to join our dynamic team.
Job Description: Mechanic will perform service maintenance for CASE construction machinery and/or related equipment or components such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, electrical, computer and structural repairs including welding.
Capable of diagnosing, troubleshooting, and providing quality repairs on Construction Equipment in both shop and field environment.
Mechanic will perform repairs under direct service departmental supervision, following established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines.
Technicians will demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools.
Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
5+ years’ mechanical experience in construction or aerial lift equipment is highly preferred.Qualifications:
* Electric diagnosis and troubleshooting, reading diagrams.
* Diesel engines (common rail systems electronics injectors/ Catalytic converter)
* Hydraulic diagnosis and trouble shooting.
* Welding. * Proficient with light and heavy equipment.
* Customer service oriented. * Track record of diplomas.
* Complete set of tools. * Experienced with troubleshooting and proficient maintenance repair of light and heavy construction equipment.
* Maintain current forklift operator training certification.
* Possess tooling required by the service department.
* Troubleshoot machine breakdowns, diagnosis and provide estimated repairs for customers.
* Test drive and/or inspect vehicles and equipment for wear, damage, or specific problems that might affect performance.
* Utilize computer diagnostic equipment.
* Perform factory recommended preventative maintenance & inspection.
* Ensure guards and safety devices are functioning properly.
* Write clear parts requisitions and service write-ups.
* Perform factory authorized warranty work.
* Enhance service department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* The individuals will maintain good attendance and punctuality.
* Maintain technician billing efficiency of 100% or higher.
Able to complete Case Construction level III technician training and achieve 80% competence or higher in the following macro areas:
* Electronic Service Tool
* Compact Excavators * Skid-steers
* Compact Wheel Loaders * Tractor Loader Backhoes
* Wheel Loaders * Excavators
* Dozers * Graders
* Case compaction equipment Physical Demand:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee regularly is required to sit.
The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Anything above 50 pounds will require assistance of a team member or forklift, etc.
as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Must operate equipment such as phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, fork truck, yard goat, hand tools, and equipment.
BENEFITS: In addition to growth opportunity, our employees enjoy benefits that include HMO/PPO medical, dental, vision plan, paid sick, vacation, and holiday, life insurance and matching on 401K.
Location/Region: El Cajon, CA (92020)