Co mbine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
The Revenue Cycle CBO Trainer
responsible for ensuring associates receive proper training, both through formal classroom and individual on the job efforts in support of driving accounts receivable related activities. This role works with the accounts receivable team to identify and eliminate bottlenecks, develop and implement processes and procedures to create efficiencies around specific accounts receivable activities that are required to be implemented by the client agreement. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provides associates with practical and on the job training.
- Works in conjunction with formal training teams to ensure appropriate documentation and support is given to all associates.
- Ensures processes and tools are in place to consistently achieve goals.
- Provides detailed assessments of revenue cycle practices, developing management plans to migrate client to a Best Practice environment, and implementing the recommended changes identified in these management plans.
- Manages communication and processes Operations and KMKT teams to identify gaps in process and documentation.
- Addresses operational improvement opportunities with appropriate staff and departments.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to enable further automation and process improvements.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of all patient financial and healthcare related issues and regulations.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Progressive advancement in a centralized business office for provider billing and collections
- Demonstrated experience facilitating both formal classroom and individual training
- 2+ years' experience in a Central Business Office (CBO) for ambulatory physician billing services
- Ability to represent the revenue cycle at all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Outlook (ability to open and send emails) Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents) Microsoft Excel (creating, saving, formatting spreadsheets) and Microsoft PowerPoint (ability to create basic presentations)
- Prior experience in Physician Billing or AR Collections for fee for service
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in business administration or related field
- 2+ years in a management or leadership role in a CBO
- Prior experience with NextGen, GE, AllScripts, EPIC, eCW and/or Athena practice management systems is preferred
Careers with Optum Insight.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills with the ability to facilitate and influence decisions by motivating others to achieve excellence in both the quality of work and their approach to team work.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Proven record of competencies in the following areas: creativity and innovation, customer focus, team oriented, pro-activity, personal communication, impact and influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: revenue cycle, trainer, individual training, formal classroom training, CBO, provider billing, provider collections, ambulatory physician billing
Location/Region: Irving, TX