Join a team of "Grade-A" players who thrive in a dynamic environment of entrepreneurship, creativity, professionalism, and a passion to change the landscape of one of the largest industries – digital recruitment advertising.
RealMatch is looking to hire a Junior Account Manager for its Partner Success Team. The position reports to the Director of the Department and involves a variety of responsibilities and tasks associated with ensuring that our partners receive a first class customer experience. The Partner Success Manager’s main responsibility is to ensure that the needs of the partners assigned within their book of business are consistently being taken care of in a professional and efficient manner. Additionally, the role will require you to empower and assist our partners to drive incremental revenue with their client base. The ideal candidate will ensure all efforts are being performed in order to maximize growth and product knowledge for their respective partners. Vendor/Client management experience in a technology company is required and creating/documenting training materials in PowerPoint is a big plus. We are looking for people who view an employment opportunity with RealMatch as an opportunity to grow professionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and meet revenue goals for an assigned book of business.
- Provide Sales Training to partners and educate them on Sales and Marketing strategies for their markets.
- Develop and monitor sales activity for respective partners and ensure their goals are met successfully.
- Assist in creating and distributing marketing information to partners, informing them of new product launches and marketing tactics.
- Act as primary liaison between partners and our internal IT team in the event technical issues occur.
- Maintain a professional and unique partnership with assigned partner list, ensuring they know you are their "Go To" person.
- Assist in developing monthly/quarterly incentive programs geared at increasing partner revenue in various products.
- Other day-to-day activities will include: answering billing questions, issuing billing credits, assisting partners with one-off questions regarding their account or our technology, using PowerPoint to build robust partner presentations, and additional duties may be assigned as required.
- 2-4 years of experience managing multiple accounts at a web based technology company, or similar experience
- Examples of a deep understanding of robust technology platforms, and proven aptitude to teach others how to understand the platforms
- Ability to organize and prioritize your day-to-day tasks while juggling incoming requests and partner needs
- Authentic desire to and experience in to helping partners succeed with their goals
- Strong work ethic, team spirit, and can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, and an attractive benefits package that includes 100% medical coverage, dental, vision, 401(k) company match from day one, a paid free vacation policy, drink fridge, snacks, cool co-workers and much more!
RealMatch is revolutionizing the online recruitment industry by building the largest and most effective recruitment advertising network that connects employers and job seekers in a whole new way— across thousands of websites, blogs, and social networks.