GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- This position is accountable for timely preparation of drawings utilizing REVIT from self-understanding and experience, sketches and verbal information received from others.
- Position completes drawings in a timely manner.
- Responsibilities encompass the general aspects of drafting and modeling that determine the most appropriate drawings and diagrams that accurately communicate the intended design clearly, effectively and timely.
- Exhibits the ability to review and comprehend a set of project documents and drawings.
- May work with other designers to ensure proper drawings / points are inputted into Trimble equipment.
- Manages / determines the required points in the field for installations.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and coordinates related arrangements.
- May attend project design meetings with Owner, Architects and Project Managers along with department meetings and conferences.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- This position requires past REVIT modeling experience and a high degree of technical knowledge of electrical construction, and computer drafting applications.
- Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and communications skills.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Location/Region: Cicero, IN