RealMatch is looking to hire a talented and professional Technical Support Manager for its Partner Success Team. The position reports to the VP, Media Operations and involves a variety of responsibilities and tasks associated with ensuring our affiliates/partners receive a first class customer experience. The Support Manager’s main responsibility is to ensure our client’s needs are consistently being met. The ideal candidate will ensure all efforts are being performed in order to maximize the service and provide the best solutions for our respective clients.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a leading company with an innovative product that has gained tremendous success globally and is revolutionizing the online recruitment advertising market. This company offers an amazing opportunity for professional growth while working with upbeat talented and successful professionals in a fun work environment.
We are a company of passionate people that are focused on results, committed to excellence and fueled by challenge. We celebrate a culture of winning, high-performance and accountability. Our team members embrace a work-hard/play-hard mentality and bring their passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. Together, we are making the world a better place.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options and an attractive benefits package that includes 100% health insurance coverage, dental, vision, 401(k) company match from day 1, paid vacation and much more.
- Direct and supervise a high-performing technical support and implementation department (2-3 Direct reports).
- Develop strategies and goals to optimize processes for technical support and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Monitor key metrics and proactively manage team performance while delivering reports and project updates to RealMatch management.
- Implement comprehensive training plans to increase team skill sets including coaching and mentoring programs.
- Work closely with other departments (eg. Product, development, sales, consulting) to provide feedback, develop processes, and ensure a great customer experience.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated leadership skills.
- Ability to train, manage and develop team members.