- Lead sustainability of the VPO (Voyager Plant Optimization) pillars across the globe for BOPS, VOPs, & SOPs, as measured by global auditing criteria
- Teach, coach & guide the zones with regards to VPO execution and/or implementation
- Serve as the global VPO subject matter expert, provide counsel to zone teams and sites, ensuring proper implementation of VPO
- Provide support and guidance for two of the six zones, acting as their single point of contact (SPOC) on the global team
- Lead and coach zone teams & sites on the correct use of the Management pillar tools and methodologies
- Lead and coach the zone teams on correct implementation of SMS
- Create & present to global VPs and CSuO routinely (SteerCos, T&Ms, Forums) delivering messages with impact and enthusiasm
- Coordinating with global stakeholders (KPI owners, technical/functional Directors)
across all functional areas to deliver the desired results
- Travel to sites within all six zones to help teach, coach and guide where needed, capturing good and best practices to share
- Facilitate best practice sharing and benchmarking between zones and the sites
- Develop and cascade Management pillar (and other VPO related) training materials to the zones
- Develop global VPO standards providing guidelines for the zones
- Develop digital VPO programs & tools that will support TechSupply initiatives and support BoTF/SCoF
- Facilitate and guide communication between Global VPO Pillar owners and zone teams
- Provide guidance and coaching to Global Functional Directors on implementation and execution a of VPO in their respective areas
- Coordinate and execute Global and Zone Workshops supporting Strategic Plan implementation and best practice sharing
- Own VPO data analytics providing information & insight for the global functional areas and zones
- Manage and maintain the master performance dashboard containing global Means and Results
- Lead Global projects to standardize and simplify VPO processes
- Develop and support 1YP and 3YP VPO Strategic Plan
- Coordinate between Global Pillar Owners, Global Functional Directors, and Zone teams to make relevant and impactful updates to VPO, SMS, BEP, and SuEP
- Lead and facilitate Brewery Excellence Program (BEP) & Supply Excellence Program (SuEP) annual audits
- B achelor's Degree
- 4 years in planning, manufacturing, logistics, engineering and/or operations research, at a top CPG company
- Clear demonstration of project management and results orientation
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make plans tangible for others to rally behind
- Ability to provide guidance and coaching to senior level management
- Thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent leadership, presentation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Passion to work for ABI
- Fluent in English
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Location/Region: St. Louis, MO