San Francisco and Marin
Currently seeking overnight shifts 7 PM-7 AM or 11 PM to 7 AM
Registered Nurse Overview:
Join a leader in the home health care industry.
Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves.
If providing compassionate, high-quality care as a Registered Nurse is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
Registered Nurse Job Duties: * Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act.
* Monitor the patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes.
* Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills.
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
* Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct deposit.
* Flexible schedules no mandatory weekends or holidays.
* Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments.
* One to one patient care. * Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited.
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in the US.Position Requirements
* Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse License in the state for which you are applying.
* 1-year experience/ new graduates will be considered
* Proof of eligibility to work in the US.
* Clean background and criminal record.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Location/Region: Mill Valley, CA (94941)