In alignment with company mission, vision and values, the Service Coordinator (LVN) provides professional In-Home Staff supervision and support which improves client satisfaction and retention.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs initial Caregiving Assessment gathering pertinent client information and creating Caregiving Plan document.
- Conducts home visits to supervise In-Home Staff.
- Instructs In-Home Staff to deliver services per Caregiving Plan.
- Supervises the In-Home staff, including counseling, coaching and evaluating performance.
- Performs new In-Home Staff introduction and orientation at the start of assignment.
- Ensures In-Home Staff perform work safely and within the scope of their position, informing Regional Director of any issues.
- Documents and updates activity in multiple systems in compliance with company protocols.
- Performs on-call services to ensure 24 hour availability for concerns after business hours.
- Performs care management tasks as delegated and supervised by Life Care Manager
- Participates in branch committees and meetings as needed, such as the Safety Committee and CQI Committee.
- Performs all responsibilities in accordance with professional codes of ethics, LivHOME policies and procedures and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Ensures documentation of negative TB testing is on file within seven days of hire and every 2 years thereafter.
- Provides general office support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates with Life Care Manager and Internal Resources Group about caregiver and/or client issues, concerns or needs.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in a home care or elder care environment preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- LVN or bachelor’s degree in social work level of education preferred.
- PC literacy required.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of current auto insurance required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to travel in an automobile.
- Ability to work beyond standard office hours and to be available for evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrates sufficient strength, endurance and flexibility to perform job responsibilities.
- May require extended periods of standing or sitting.
- Ability to utilize standard office equipment and technology.
About this company
LivHOME is a great place to work, and to make a difference! Since our establishment in 1999, LivHOME continues to grow, and is now one of the nation’s largest providers of professional care solutions. Our mission is to enable older adults to remain in their homes for as long as possible, offering integrated care solutions in caregiving, care management, and care technology. We currently have fifteen offices throughout the United States.