Provides administrative support to Senior Vice Presidents and his/her director reports. Performs a wide variety of complex administrative tasks requiring initiative, strong attention to detail and extensive working knowledge of the organization and programs. Work entails confidential and sensitive issues requiring a high degree of discretion. Reports To: Medical Director, Sr.Department: Health ServicesPosition Location: Atlanta, GA 30346
- Oversees heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, other executive assistants and external vendors to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Communicates and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the executive.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follows through on issues in a timely manner. Designs and produces varies reports and presentations for mulitple department projects and meetings.
- Oversees and administers department specific programs or long range assignments.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Produces, formats and edits correspondence and documents.
- Creates and maintains necessary tracking/coordination spreadsheets.
- Schedules department events, conference facilities, weekly/month department meetings, and plans and negotiates food and site locations where necessary.
- Prepares meeting agendas and coordinates meeting minutes.
- Receives and processes bill payments.
- Researches, prices and purchases office supplies.
- Oversees and manages department payroll.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
A high school diploma. An Associate’s Degree in a related field preferred. Experience:
5 years experience as a Senior or Executive Assistant supporting a high level executive in a face paced and/or growing organization. Working knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred. Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language): Excellent interpersonal and communication skillsAbility to interface with personnel at all levelsAbility to effectively manage/coordinate simultaneous projectsAbility to be flexible and muli-taskExcellent time management skillsExcellent initiative and customer service focusExcellent organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlinesDemonstrated ability to deal with confidential informationExcellent attention to detailExcellent knowledge of office mangement (answering phones, setting up files, record keeping etc)Ability to work as part of team and with other administrative assistantsStrong typing skills
Technical Skills/Requirements: Advanced in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook. Ability to type more than 50-60 words a minute. Proficent utilizing fax machines, copy machines, conference phones, audio/visual equipment etc.