Overview Founded in December 1997,Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Location Aspen Place Health Campus
Indiana Responsibilities We arean innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable (AP) / Human Resources (HR) /Payroll Coordinator
to join the team!The Accounts Payable / Human Resources / Payroll Coordinator is primarily responsible for administering payroll, HRand accounts payable for the health campus.Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an Accounts Payable / Payroll Coordinator:
What makes us different?
- Administering weekly Payroll for all staff at the Health Campus
- Monitoring and administering Accounts Payable
- Coordination of new hire paperwork
- Maintenance of personnel files
- Providing new hire orientation in regard to the administrative policies and procedures of the health campus (employee handbook, time clock, benefits, etc.).
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- 3+ years Accounts Payable and Payroll experience
- Human Resources experience and knowledge of rules and regulatory requirements required
- Proficiency in Excel and strong computer and software (Microsoft Office) skills
- Associates Degree in accounting/business preferred
- High level of integrity and experience working with sensitive and confidential information
*CB102 Talent Network Not ready to apply? OurTalent Networkis a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you’ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.-Click Here to Join-