Halladay Nissan in Cheyenne, WY believes our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to Halladay Auto Group.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer:
* Option of 2 pay plans, ability to pick the plan that works for you!
* Competitve Pay Plan * Health & Dental Coverage
* Life insurance * 401(k) Plan
* Paid Vacation * Paid Holidays
* Opportunities for Advancement * Year End Profit Sharing
* Employee Discounts on new/used vehicle purchases
Responsibilities * Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
* Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority.
Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
* Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
* Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
Qualifications * Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
* Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Cheyenne, WY (82001)