East West Connection is seeking an experienced Event Specialist with 5 - 8 years experience. CVENT expertise is required. This position is not a remote position and is located in the client's facility in Raynham, MA.
East West Connection offers a competitive salary, paid holidays, paid vacation, personal days, 401K, company contributed medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, and short-term disability.
This position requires a detail oriented, highly motivated and personable team player, who can perform multiple tasks often under tight time constraints. The individual must have strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the Meetings and Events business. The position involves interaction with all levels of management and requires attention to detail, plus excellent time management skills. You will be based at the client facility in Raynham, Mass. You will report to the Manager, Operations, Professional Education team.
This position will require you to multi-task and manage your time well, be pro-active, flexible and quickly adapt to new situations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage full logistics planning for events that occur in the United States, including assisting with airfare, ground transportation, hotel and meal arrangements for US and International Attendees, managing onsite event materials and hosting if in the respective client facility.
- Participate in training staff as requested.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to providing superior service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates, senior business leaders, and/or advisors.
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment; initiative to work independently and contribute to department goals.
- Serves as a representative of EWC to the business community on all assigned client’s events.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by supervisor and management.
- Partner with internal department to secure flights, ground transportation, and hotel accommodations
- Partner with Regional Leads in various countries to secure travel arrangements compliantly for International attendees traveling into the US.
- Provide necessary documentation to Regional partners for open payments purposes.
- Adhere to all HCC/Legal/Privacy Guidelines as part of annual HCC&P Training, complete all compliance wire trainings on time, and adhere to the Global Travel & Entertainment Policy
- Adhere to Cross Border Policies.
- Assist as a backup for International OR Visitations, helping arrange faculty schedules, OR visits and hospital credentialing paperwork as needed when OUS OR Visitation Specialist is out of office.
- Prepare and ship all event materials to associated locations.
- Prepare badges with security, and partner with facilities/scheduling to place a work order to ensure conference rooms are setup accordingly
- Initiate and help coordinate on-site hosts using Onsite Meeting Coordinators.
- Attach all pertinent documents related to the event/attendees to the system to include logistics emails, final orders/guarantees, rooming lists etc.
- Create and Manage Purchase Orders as needed
- Respond to Open Payment and CMC Payment inquiries related to tracking receipts and spend for events.
- Adhering to all internal client Health Care Compliance and Legal Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines and updating desk instructions as new processes develop and guidelines are updated.
- Completing all internal client Compliance Wire and Contractor Trainings on time.
Other duties and responsbilities may be added as needed.
Please send resume AND salary requirements for this position in order to be considered to Linda Guldner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Region: Raynham, MA