What you'll do at
These roles will provide administrative support by performing clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and extracting data from multiple systems. You will be using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing and Microsoft Office). Your ability to be accurate and focus on the details will be critical.
These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration assistance and Human Resources clerks etc. Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides clerical/administrative support through generating and maintaining forms, reports, and logs via computerized management software; performing weekly inventory; tracking financial transactions; communicating with suppliers regarding equipment warranties.
- Clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and extracting data from multiple systems. Use of computer applications required (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing, and Microsoft Office).
- The ability to be accurate and focus on attention to details will be critical.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity. Performs additional duties as assigned.
- These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration Assistant and Human Resources clerks etc.
Administrative and Clerical positions will require that specific minimum qualifications are met in order to compete for these position.
The Clerical positions will require the following:
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing)
1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing)
Human Resources Clerk
- 1 year coursework in a Human Resource related field (e.g., Business Management, Human Resources) and 1 year experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- 1 year experience with human resource activities (e.g., payroll, benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, OSHA) and 1 year experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
Location/Region: North Platte, NE (69101)