We're looking for an initiative driven, ambitious individual to join our team!
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Functions as Teller, receiving and processing transactions accurately and timely. Follows bank procedures when performing transactions on tellersoftware, cash recyclersand other required equipment.
- Cross sells and/or refers Bank products and services to specific customers through needs identification, maximizing profitable relationship.
- Verifies and balances assigned cash drawer daily with minimal cash variances. Assists in reconciling errors or discrepancies for self and other tellers. Maintains adequate cash and/or cash drawer limits as required by Bank policy.
- Issues cashiers checks, money orders and bank checks. Redeems savings bonds. Processes incoming mail transactions and counts, wraps and bags coin.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus additional bank-related training.
- 6 months related bank experience or retail cashier and/or training; Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of regulatory compliance
- Thorough product knowledge
- Versatile and flexible
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Accuracy/good math skills
- Ability to uphold confidentiality
- Professional in appearance and in verbal communication
- Balances efficiently and accurately, with quarterly offages $10
- Willingly travels to/from other locations within region, as needed.
- Proactively initiates customer greeting, addressing customer by name with smile and direct eye contact.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer account information. Follows established policies and procedures in responding to inquiries and requests.
- Cross sells additional products/services based on customer profile and customer need.
- Willingly participates in bank training, including sales and service training.
- In compliance with all regulations and bank policies related to job duties.
Associated topics: bank teller, branch, branch teller, client, customer, customer service, customer service representative, saving, service representative, teller
Location/Region: North Platte, NE (69101)