At JESCO, we advocate a strong work-life balance as our employees excel, develop and advance.
We are looking for talented career-minded individuals who are not afraid of wearing many hats and will embrace new challenges.
If this is you, and you are a qualified candidate for one of our career opportunities, then tell us all about yourself. Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* American Funds/College America 529 Savings Plan (college savings plan)
* Verizon Wireless discount * Working Advantage Program: discounts on entertainment tickets and purchases
* EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – includes three (3) free counseling sessions
* Paid Training * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Paid Holidays * Discounts on products
* Above average industry pay Responsibilities* Checking equipment in and out of the yard (Including completion of inspection reports)
* Facilitate and complete Traffics in PFW (Coordinate all equipment moves with Rental Manager)
* Work closely with all sales reps to facilitate equipment to customers
* Responsible for researching and quoting equipment, attachments, etc to the sales reps
* Work with the service department in an effort to quote service jobs in relation to the up fitting of equipment for sales
* Open service work orders in and coordinate with the service department to facilitate equipment.
* Order whole good equipment for the corresponding branch
* Create purchase orders for equipment * Handle all equipment invoice including proper coding and directing invoices to A/P
* Maintain weekly demo/loan report * Estimating and communicating damages on demo equipment to the sales department to recapture all related expenses.
* Work with the parts department in ordering items for equipment
* Work with vendors to research needs and pricing.
* Review all costing of machines and attachments of sales equipment to ensure accuracy
* Maintain equipment profiles in PFW * Monitor and maintain inventory levels for attachment inventory Receipt trade equipment into the PFW system including tagging the equipment and taking photos to be distributed
* internally to the used equipment department
* Work with wholesale groups to price and sell trade equipment.
* Maintain a trade equipment list. * Maintain and update used equipment list for the corresponding branch
* Handle all incoming sales customer calls and walk in customers
* Work with the appropriate personnel to maintain a neat and orderly sales yard including attachments and identifying
* used equipment * Maintain all sales literature and order as needed
* Communicate with John Deere Order Fulfilment when necessary regarding equipment availability
* Communicate with John Deere Sales Engineering to resolve issues
* Assist rental manager with rental phone calls
* Occasional need to open rental contracts and facilitate transportation needs for both the rental and sales department
* Work with auditors regarding quarterly equipment audits
* Make yourself available for unconventional business hours
* Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications* PC knowledge a must.
* Good oral and written communication skills, customer oriented, organizational and time management skills.
* Must be professional in appearance and attitude, and possess good negotiating skills, and a working knowledge of heavy equipment.
* Must be able and willing to walk equipment yard 3 times per day at minimum, all year round, including during inclement weather.
* Must be able to climb on equipment, to start and mobilize as required and needed.
* Associates degree or equivalent. * Must possess a valid license and meet underwriting requirements.
* Prior experience in the industry preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Beacon, NY (12508)