The Investigations Paralegal will be responsible for supporting a variety of investigations and day-to-day operations. This is an exciting opportunity to help scale and shape a growing Global Investigations team. The Investigations Paralegal will report directly to the Global Head of Investigations.
Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Managing databases responsible for monitoring internal investigations
- Assisting in conducting internal investigations, including by reviewing documents, taking notes of witness interviews and preparing memoranda
- Maintaining and organizing materials for committee meetings, attending meetings and taking minutes
- Coordinating discovery, including collection and production of materials
- Partnering with legal operations on broader legal initiatives
- Administrative and support projects, including but not limited to owning process for: legal invoice reconciliation, claims reporting, insurance management, outside counsel engagement and budgeting.
- Assisting on and/or leading a variety of special projects based on interest, need, and demonstrated ability
- Required education: BA or BS
- 2 or more years paralegal or legal assistant experience at law firm and/or in-house (investigations and compliance experience preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player; comfortable working independently (including owning projects start-to-finish) and in collaboration with variety of stakeholders at all levels of management and across functions.
Location/Region: New York, NY