The We Company's mission is to elevate the world's consciousness. Our global platform reimagines and positively impacts how we work, live and grow through three distinct business lines: WeWork's mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living; WeLive's mission is to build a world where no one feels alone; WeGrow's mission is to unleash every human's superpowers. Through design, technology, and hospitality we are creating a community that helps people live life with purpose and have a meaningful impact in the world.About The Role
WeWork is currently seeking a Project Manager to report directly to the Managing Director of Compliance, Investigations & Litigation.Job Responsibilities:
Who You Are :
- Leads cross-functional/global projects to ensure they are running efficiently, on budget and ensure escalation of issues.
- Build and maintain project plans, checklists and reminders to track cross-functional/global workstreams within Litigation, Compliance and Investigations teams. This should include ensuring that accurate escalations protocols are being followed impacting project/workstream success
- Assist in setting business cadence and operational rhythm. Conserve MD's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Serve as the gatekeeper and prioritizes Managing Director's schedule.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information and ensuring alignment of project KPIs, goals and strategic priorities.
- You are able to get the job done and own your projects, but also have the sound judgment to ask for help and direction when you need it
- You are flexible, and excited to roll up your sleeves and get to work on complex, ambiguous problems
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment working on multiple, sensitive projects
- You are collaborative, like to build relationships, and know how to communicate effectively with various audiences
- College degree (BA/BS)
- 4-5 years of experience in a project management environment
- A strategic thinker with compliance experience and the ability to extend this into execution is a plus.
- Strong understanding of process and project management process with concise communication (Both written & verbal.) and presentation skills.
- Highly inventive problem solver and quick learner with the ability to consistently meet deadlines. Also displays strong time management skills and experience leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented Project Manager that Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm attitude at all times.
- Ability to work both independently and in coordination with in a fast-paced environment.
Location/Region: New York, NY