Our client, a well known healthcare association with over 150,000 members, is looking for a Web Content Manager to join their team! You will be consulting with the numerous website contributors and reviewing, editing, approving, and publishing their digital content and resizing images for web page placement. If you have experience working within Sitecore CMS and have an incredible eye for detail, this is the contract for you! This is a contract through end of year with potential for extension in Chicago, IL!
Title: Web Content Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Contract through end of 2020 with potential for extension!
Web Content Manger Responsibilities:
Web Content Manger Requirements / Skills:
- Review, edit, approve, and publish digital content and resizing images for web page placement
- Interact with and consult website contributors about edits that need to be made to content, broken links that need to be fixed, SEO best practices, UX best practices, metadata fields that need to be tended to, and any other changes needed to be made to their content before publishing onto the organization’s website - Multi task with a variety of projects while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Follow style guidelines and stay up to date with best practices for web writing and layout of content on web pages
- 3 years of experience working within Sitecore CMS strongly preferred, other enterprise-sized CMS a plus
- Experience with analytics – Web Trends or other analytics
- Basic project manager experience with internal clients
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Familiar with SEO and UX
- Experience with SiteImprove a plus
- Ability to demonstrate imitative, be a quick learner and a team player
Job ID: 318093MN
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60611)