Andrews Electrical Service is currently looking for Journeyman Electricians to join our team! This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in an electrician position for a local Knoxville company!
Journeyman Electricians Job Summary – Qualified candidates must be knowledgeable in reading blueprints and / or technical diagrams. Perform installations and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems. Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers. Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices. Maintain high quality and timely job performance while adhering to safety standard. Perform other duties as required. Pay based on previous experience.
- Must be a certified Journeyman Electrician
- Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, as well as test and troubleshoot electrical issues
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift and move moderately heavy objects
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested applicants should click here to reach us directly by email, or apply directly at Andrews Electric Services in Knoxville.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN