Infinity Molding & Assembly, Inc. is a high quality, technologically advanced injection molding and assembly plant. TS certified, doing business with the country's top companies in the automotive and medical industry.
TOOL TECHNICIAN - Requires a high degree of mechanical aptitude, and skill.
- Education in mold work and/or equivalent experience will be helpful.
- Read work orders and maintain in house production tooling.
- Candidate must be proficient in reading blueprints
- Position, secure, and align cutting tools in toolholders on machines, using hand tools, and verify their positions with measuring instruments.
- Start lathe or turning machines and observe operations to ensure that specifications are met.
- Candidate must have own tools and be able to work any shift.
- Must stand 8 – 12 hours daily.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Infinity Molding & Assembly, Inc. is committed to a clean, healthy environment. We believe that a sound environmental policy contributes to our competitive strength and benefits our stakeholders, as outlined in our Quality Policy, by contributing to the overall well-being and economic health of the community in which we operate.
The organization is committed to the continual improvement of its Environmental Management System, which includes waste minimization, the prevention of pollution, compliance with all relevant federal, state and local environmental legislation and regulations, and with other requirements to which the organization subscribes. Both Infinity manufacturing plants are ISO 14001 certified facilities.
Please upload resume and click apply now
Location/Region: Mount Vernon, IN