Procurement Manager needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Warren, NJ.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Manager needs to see they have had a true procurement role negotiating agreements and something relating to the CW space
The role will be accountable for delivering a range of projects/processes in partnership with the business around the sourcing, onboarding and managing of the complementary workforce. The role will also be required to perform procurement activities as well as addressing queries and escalations from across the business that come through the CW Service. Strategically, the role will be required to drive a culture of continuous improvement to both processes and services and ensure ongoing organizational alignment to the CW Operating Model.
• Work closely with onsite MSP, external suppliers and business stakeholders across multiple areas of problem solving and issue resolution.
• Daily support for line managers with respect to CW guidelines, policies and procedures including training and legal topics.
• Heavy focus on risk, legal and compliance oversight (globally) across businesses for complementary workforce contracting, management and payment across business areas.
• Work in partnership with Procurement colleagues to inform on market insights, trends and analysis as required.
• Developing, executing and implementing governance processes and procedures related to the management of Complementary Workers as required.
• Run Request for Proposals (RFPs) as required to support the category.
• Negotiate Terms and Conditions with key suppliers as required.
• Ensure complementary workforce policies and processes are effective and understood by GSK businesses, HR, hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
• Lead development and implementation of common processes and compliance oversight practices across businesses for complementary workforce acquisition, contracting and payment.
• Ensure GSK businesses have effective processes to comply with each policy’s requirements.
• Supports and/or leads process improvement initiatives and projects.
• Establishes and manages relationships with key stakeholders across the business both internally and externally.
Seasoned procurement professional – Ability to run RFPs and Negotiate Terms and Conditions for Staff Augmentation/Agency Suppliers.
Understanding of complementary worker end to end source and select processes
Expertise in Supplier Relationship Management
The ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver projects
Proven people management skills including the ability to deliver through others with the capacity to foster enthusiasm and team work
To be able to see the ‘big’ picture and capable of thinking beyond immediate area of responsibility.
Experience in working with Virtual Teams
CCWP Certified, Certified Contingent Workforce Professional.
CPSM Certified, Certified Professional in Supply Management
Bachelor Degree Required
Experience working with virtual teams (min 1 yr)
Procurement Category Management Experience – Staff Augmentation/Consulting Category (min 5 yr)
Experience in managing an MSP program (min 1 yr)
What’s In It For You?
- This is a unique opportunity to support our client; one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing companies and a provider of electrical product solutions. Medical benefits and 401K are available.
Get Hired, Apply Now! Send WORD resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Lisa Hughes
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Warren, New Jersey