Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
As the Executive Director, In-House Agency Operations, you will manage the workflow, capacity planning, end-to-end processes, project management and business operations of our in-house agency. You will collaborate with key stakeholders as part of the in-house agency leadership team to establish efficient processes that consistently deliver best-in-class creative that exceeds our business objectives. You will inspire your team to make data-driven business decisions as they prioritize their workflow.
The Executive Director, In-House Agency Operation will lead a multi-disciplinary team of people including production, project management and technology implementation. This person will lay the foundation for all operational strategies, processes, procedures and technologies to achieve business objectives.
They will be a key player in building, onboarding and training the team from the ground up, while leveraging partnerships with the broader marketing team and key stakeholders. They will also build the internal team culture and continue to enhance it through positive leadership.
- Define workflow for efficient project management including timeline, budgeting and all technology required to execute final deliverable.
- Partner with creative and account teams to achieve KPIs within in-house agency.
- Build and manage the comprehensive calendar to deliver on all brand objectives and marketing, own and manage all briefs and processes, defining framework, timeframes, deliverables, approvals, quality control, etc.
- Define, implement and revise operational processes, policies and guidelines for the organization.
- Research and implement creative and digital management technologies.
- Oversee project management team to ensure day-to-day to ensure implementation and production of high-quality deliverables with established budget and timeframes.
- Work closely with the human resources department to onboard and train new employees.
- Ensure company-wide operational compliance including Corporate legal approval.
- Confidently and diplomatically steward new ideas through the organization on behalf of the team.
- Manage direct reports within ops team including talent reviews and growth opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 14+ years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent preferably in marketing, communications, advertising, finance, technology or business
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience with minimum 8 years in Ops leadership role within ad agency or client-side
- Experience with automated workflow tools and DAM systems required
- Expert technology experience with PMO tools and software
- Strong understanding of tools and technology within agency i.e. Adobe Creative, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership, delegation and strong mentorship skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral and presentation
- Highly organized and creative problem-solving skills with strong ability to anticipate needs and adapts in stoic manner
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Location/Region: New York, NY