Bevilacqua Research Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans) and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
"EEO is the Law" EEOC Revision
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Test Engineer (Scientist and Engineer Level 2)
Duke Field, FL
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a Service Disabled Veteran
Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabama incorporated in
1992. BRC provides best-value technical and management solutions to
a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key
business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration,
security & intelligence, and R&D.
The test engineer will work as a member of an integrated product team
to develop and test new capabilities for the US Air Force. This
position requires an individual with motivation and initiative to
support developmental flight testing in a dynamic high tempo
* This position requires an individual with motivation and
initiative to support developmental flight testing in a dynamic
* Works with a multi-discipline team to develop and test new
capabilities for the US Air Force on current and future
* Reviews technical specifications and system design documents.
* Attends test planning meetings, technical interchange meetings,
and system design reviews.
* Develops test plans defining objectives and criteria.
* Formulates test scenarios, designs flight profiles, and writes
flight test procedures.
* Presents test strategy, objectives, and methods at safety reviews
and test approval boards.
* Defines data collection and analysis requirements.
* Coordinates effectively with appropriate agencies to schedule the
resources needed for test execution.
* Provides technical advice and assistance to military directors.
* Writes technical reports to address test results and findings.
* Incorporates scientific principles and methods in test planning
* Travels to offsite locations as required and other duties as
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Active Secret Clearance is required with ability to maintain
* Bachelor s degree (BS) in Electrical, Aeronautical, Mechanical, or
Systems Engineering and 1 year of relevant experience is
required.Six years of applicable technical experience may be
substituted for the BS degree (total 7 years) or four years
experience with an Associate s Degree (total 5 years).
* This skill level is responsible for assisting more senior-level
positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight
of more senior-level positions.
* Must be able to work as part of an integrated team.
* Must be able to effectively communicate orally and possess
technical writing skill.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications is
* Must be able to work on and around aircraft during ground
operations and testing.
* Familiarity with US Air Force test and evaluation processes and
rotary-wing aircraft is highly desirable.
Employee Referral Code: ER2
Our EEO policy:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation. is an equal opportunity employer
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We
recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL