Job Id: 5958
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Direct Hire position, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Managing the poultry processing production operations of the plant.
- Coordinating the production, maintenance, sanitation, quality, shipping and receiving areas.
- Monitoring performance of each department to meet production efficiency, yield and quality goals.
- Setting objectives and reviewing shift's performance versus objectives.
- Encouraging subordinates to find ways to reduce cost.
- Ensuring sanitation meets USDA standards.
- Coordinating production and sanitation maintenance to meet daily needs.
- Analyzing equipment on a daily basis and reviewing with maintenance superintendent.
- Providing a clear sense of direction for supervisors to work toward and encourage teamwork to achieve goals.
- Establishing challenging goals and standards from each supervisor and encourage them to give their best effort.
- Ensuring effective utilization of human resources by training subordinates, motivating consistent performances, appraising performance, recommending salary action and developing for potential promotion.
- Monitoring operations to meet company policies, quality specifications, USDA and OSHA standards.
- Conducting plant inspections to eliminate hazardous conditions.
- Managing all aspects of operations to assure a safe working environment.
- Taking immediate action to eliminate improper practices or hazardous conditions.
- 5+ years’ experience in the food industry required with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Ability to troubleshoot and conduct preventative maintenance preferred.
- Must have good leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to interact with operational and processing management.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize work.
Ask for Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
We have been serving clients and communities for over 30 years. Our reputation for providing quality service has lead to over 4000 satisfied clients. Our team has over 100 years of combined experience in executive retained search, contract to hire and temporary hire services. We specialize in Executive Searches for Engineering, Financial, Legal, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Our Mission is to help our clients source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. Ultimately, to be valued as a trusted advisor by our clients, associates and business partners.
Location/Region: Columbus, OH