We are seeking a CAREGIVER, CNA, interested in FLEXIBLE HOURS to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of individuals with developmental disabilities and individuals with a dual diagnosis. You will learn to support in the areas of behavior, daily living and skills. Training is excellent for individuals interested in medical field, psychology, autism, as well as how to be observant and work with adults with limited communication skills.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Established in 1983. A well respected 24 hour Residential and Day Program servicing adults with developmental disabilities and/or dual diagnosed adults.
Location/Region: Berkeley, CA