Arizona Community Physicians is a successful physician owned medical group and we are seeking a talented HR Coordinator to join our HR team. We are looking to find an HR administrative person with experience in managing data in HRIS systems, electronic records management, coordinating detailed activities in new hire hiring/onboarding and fielding a variety of HR-related questions related to administrative processes. We have a small HR team, a casual work environment, high standards and opportunity for the right person! Successful candidates will have strong aptitude and skills in working with HRIS systems, strong people skills/aptitude, excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency, and the utmost ability to maintain confidentiality. This position is non-exempt hourly and the work schedule is 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
Our HR Coordinator position is an important part of our HR service delivery team in which we strive every day to bring valued service to our employees. This position is located in our executive management office with responsibilities focusing on administrative activities that support HR services. This position has direct responsibility for customer service for the HR Department reception area as well as administrative responsibilities assigned. This position manages all the personnel data transactions and coordinates several important administrative processes. Aptitude and ability to manage a variety of details is a must!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As an individual and as part of a team, the HR Coordinator is an active contributor in the continuous development of our HR services. This includes contributing ideas in how we can be more efficient as well as performing well in the duties assigned. This is a hands-on, customer-service position with daily responsibilities that may include:
- Coordinating and delivering reception service including managing incoming calls to the HR Department and ensuring employee and visitor needs are addressed professionally
- Coordinating our new hire administrative process including preparation and completion of new hire paperwork, scheduling new hire training and supporting new hire orientation/onboarding
- Managing document filing in our electronic records database to include accurate record keeping
- Managing personnel data requests including data entry, audit review and collaboration with our Payroll Department
- Responding to employment verification requests
- Completing background checks and other pre-employment screening activities
- Providing support for employee health and compliance requirements to include tracking, monitoring and preparing data and files
- Interacting with a variety of offices and employees, ensuring service needs are met
- Preparing reports and performing other administrative duties as assigned
- Ensuring work rooms are stocked with office supplies and remain neat and orderly
- Handling confidential information and explaining policies when necessary
- Working independently and within a team on special projects
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of administrative experience in a professional environment
- Excellent judgement and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience working with a variety of people and the ability to build positive rapport and collaborative relationships
- Ability to handle sensitive materials and maintain confidentiality
- Experience with high volume data entry, tracking and reporting
- Experience coordinating and managing detailed information
- Ability for attention to detail with accuracy
- Ability to multitask and work with a sense of urgency
- Mathematical skills to include addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
- Preferences: Experience in coordinating HR administrative processes in a business environment;experience using human resources information systems (HRIS); two years’ experience working in HR administration.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Responsibilities require the ability to lift office supplies, carry baskets, and bend or move as necessary. Lifting up to 25 pounds may be required.
About this company
Founded in 1994, Arizona Community Physicians is a physician-owned, predominantly primary care medical group practice, with offices in Tucson, Oro Valley, and Green Valley.
Since its inception, ACP’s goal has been to be a patient-centered, full-service, physician-owned medical group providing comprehensive outpatient services. We strive to develop personal, long-term relationships between our patients and their physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and ACP office staff.
Today, we are Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a forward looking organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 166 providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology and gynecology. We are located in 50+ locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley, and Green Valley.
As a physician group, we also are aware that the growth in health care costs is not sustainable over time, which is why we formed Abacus Health, an accountable care organization. We believe there is room to improve efficiencies as we improve patient care and we applaud restructuring the system to recognize providers for the good work they do in making patients healthier and improving their satisfaction.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ