Unique opportunity exists to join a boutique accounting firm as potential successor to General Manager. Responsible for:
- Staff management and development (approx. 6 FT & PT).
- Assurance of accounting: internal accounting for investment companies, partnerships, cash management to tax returns.
- Relationship Management with key clients. Develop relationship and working relationship, confidence, etc., especially with new ventures.
- Serve as primary liaison with NRAI for new entities, oversee LLC agreements, opening of bank accounts.
- Develop a procedure list for opening new entities.
- Manage process of investment legal (aka subscription) documents.
- Ability to work in flexible environment and maintain cohesion among staff in a small firm.
- Full time, paid parking, holidays, vacation, etc.
- Accounting credentials: advanced bookkeeping experience required, as well as partnership tax returns, monthly reporting.
- Very strong proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work well with remote clients (different cities, geographies).
- Strong self-management; ability to work independently and stay on track and schedule while managing others
Please submit resume and salary history.