Through 65 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. What You'll Do:
* Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
* Verify and gather parts, supplies, equipment, and tools
* Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
* Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate
* Perform welding, soldering, body alignment, and oxidizing operations
* Operate all equipment within the Collision Center in a safe manner
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Document all work performed as soon as the job is completed
* Use basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
* Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes
* Maintain quality service by following repair standards; conducting test drive and final inspection; correcting deficiencies
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers’ specifications
* Embrace and exhibit CORE values * All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
We're Looking For: * Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in body and frame work
* ASE certification in body repairs preferred
* Auto Body Vo-tech certificate preferred
* ICAR Certification preferred, not required
* Must be able to work in various working conditions, both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold and rain
* Must be able to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
* Must be able to lift 10-60 lbs. * Ability to use frame and measuring equipment per vendor procedures
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
What You'll Get in Return: * Full benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K / Match, Paid Parental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
Be Us. Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
We operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55442)