Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
* Health & Wellness * Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities* Ensure that all employees follow their assigned work schedules and adhere to the absenteeism, reporting and tardiness policy.
* Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
* Hires, trains, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all parts department staff.
* Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
* Supervises stock order procedures. * Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
* Maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the defined areas.
* Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
* Enforce safety requirements. * Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Qualifications* Three or more year’s related experience in an automotive parts management position preferred.
* Two or more years of sales experience preferred.
* Excellent customer service skills. * Professional appearance and work ethic.
* Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
* High school diploma or equivalent. * Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Location/Region: Bristol, CT (06010)