What sets Walser Subaru apart from the competition?
We are a family focused, performance motivated, values driven company.
As a local, family owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 26 dealerships representing over 20 manufactures.
We believe in an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience - that’s where you come in.
Walser Subaru hires exceptional people to provide an extraordinary experience for everyone who steps foot on our lot.
This isn’t another job, but a chance for you to take control of your future and your career.
Our teams develop and grow from within through training, mentorships, and self-motivation.
With the right attitude and work to back it up, Walser Automotive is a place to build your future, your way.
The automotive industry provides a fun, fast-paced environment where you can drive your career forward. We operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions daily:
Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks * Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements * Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License * Positive attitude
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Burnsville, MN (55306)