History - Who we are:
Since 2006, Skylark has been the leader of adult day services and home care in the Atlanta Metro Area.
We have done this by providing industry leading programs and support to special individuals in their homes and in our centers.
Our adult day centers serve seniors with health related care needs where they meet new friends, engage in activities, participate in field trips, and receive quality nursing care.
We also serve clients in their homes to help with companionship and personal care needs.
Position Summary: We are looking for the consummate elder care sales professional.
The successful candidate will spend approximately 90% of their time responding to inbound sales inquiries, meeting families, leading tours, and strategically managing a strong pipeline from first call through first day.
The position also involves approximately 10% outside marketing.
Skylark seeks an outgoing individual who knows how to:
* Inspire freedom, hope, and joy in our Elders and those who love them.
* Manage an inbound pipeline fueled by a robust Web marketing effort.
* Sell our caregiving services connotatively to Elders and their families.
* Lead potential members and families through a defined sales process from first call to first day.
* Develop a dynamic and productive professional referral network through outside marketing efforts.
Essential Duties: * Responding to inbound inquiries and converting these inquiries to customers in our Adult Day and Home Care programs
* Promptly follow-up with families and professionals to meet aggressive census growth goals
* Develop, standardize and execute on a strong networking/business development plan
* Accurately document efforts in CRM and through required reporting
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must care deeply and passionately for the well-being of older adults
* Must have a proven record of elder care sales and marketing services.
* Private In-Home Care sales and marketing experience a plus
* Must be results oriented with a strong bias to action.
* Excellent organization and administrative skills.
* Must be flexible and able to adapt to change.
* Must have strong time management skills: Juggle many tasks and details.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required, including drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.Education:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, plus 2 to 5 years of experience, or equivalent experienceBenefits:
* Retirement: Simple IRA
* Paid Time Off * Health Insurance Eligible Position
Location/Region: Suwanee, GA (30024)