Job Details Company Overview
LIMS Support Specialist
- Creation of sample plans in Labware LIMS v7
- Creation of assigned specifications in Labware LIMS v7
- Creation and Change-management of In-process builds & sample Plans
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Project management experience
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail
- Strong technical skills in IT systems including specific working knowledge of Labware LIMS v7
- Ability to successfully complete training in a quality environment and follow SOPs and work instructions
- Bachelor's degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Research Triangle Park, North Carolina are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Laboratory Information Management Systems
Location/Region: Durham, NC