Job Details Company Overview
Assistant Scientist, Stability
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the Eurofins BPT team, you'll work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment. Eurofins BPT-Columbia is looking for an Assistant Scientist to join our Stability and Batch Release team located in Columbia, Missouri .
The Assistant Scientist position is an intermediate-level professional position involved in somewhat complex day-to-day activities in a laboratory setting under prescribed processes (protocols, standard operating procedures, methods, etc.). Responsibilities include completing work for research and development under CGMP and/or GLP guidelines for studies, documentation, etc. Assisting in conducting, monitoring and reporting studies to ensure data accuracy and report quality. Providing somewhat complex analytical work on projects and studies using a range of analytical techniques and instruments. Working with increasing independence on studies and assignments.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with GLP and/or GMP and hands-on experience with HPLC and/or GC.
- Experience with LIMS system desirable.
- Familiarity and/or experience in a laboratory setting is required.
- A highly motivated staff member that is not afraid to make mistakes but must learn from them, be willing to work on a team, and be willing to work with others to teach and learn new skills.
- Good organizational skills; ability to follow direction and good communication skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas and a minimum of 0-2 years of experience in a directly relevant or demonstrated comparable competency and skill attainment is required.
- A Master's degree in a relevant field may be substituted for the bachelor's degree and experience.
- In rare cases, comparable demonstrated competence and experience in the relevant area may be used to substitute in whole or in part for the bachelor's degree.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
What we offer:
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Assistant Scientist, Stability Batch .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
As a part of Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing - the largest network of harmonized bio/pharmaceutical GMP product testing laboratories worldwide - Eurofins BPT provides comprehensive laboratory services for the world's largest pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. Our service offering includes comprehensive chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, molecular and cell biology and biosafety testing of drug substances, final products, intermediates, and starting materials for both small and large molecule drug products.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Laboratory Information Management Systems
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
Location/Region: Columbia, MO